cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

I have had eBay just automatically refund a customer just because the said they had not received a package . The customer messages me the next day and said they were sorry the received the item. Then eBay said the case was closed and refused to make the customer pay for the item . Costing me over a 100$ on an item they just give the customer the item for free just because even though the customer messaged back saying they received the item the next day .  I had one that the package was saying out for delivery for 3 weeks . The peope lived in an apt complex . If the carrier does not scan the item the item when being delivered or mis deliver it then eBay wants to just automatically refund the customer. Even though I called the Post office and they found the package. It’s not right . If the package was misdelivered or lost and not scanned the po can track it back to who delivered that day and make the carrier pay for the item they are responsible for scanning the item at the location they deliver too . Those scanners have gps on them . If it’s out for delivery that should no longer make us responsible. From the time you hand it to the po clerk it is in there hands then  . I was a rural carrier for 20 years I know how it works . 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0