Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammers using Offer Up App

Hi I am not sure how I can report this or inform eBay on how there are people using the app called Offer Up and selling and using eBay-motors as their way of Selling and supposedly delivering vehicles through this way. My friend was just scammed usin...

Returning a car motor

Hey I bought an engine for my car 2 weeks ago. Finally had the chance to tear it down a bit to get a better look at the components to make sure everything checks out. Upon further investigation, I found multiple things wrong with the engine that was ...

Motors Section

Help! what have you done to the classic car section?? Now you can't peruse different models. Put back the list. Bad enough ebay started mixing in dealers newer vehicles but this is horrible.

Stories from the Past - Volvo 940

I had a rather clean 1994 Volvo 940 which I serviced and offered for sale, back in the day. The car was well cared for by the prior owner and I did all of the usual service items including timing belt, seals, brakes, etc. The vehicle sold and the hig...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Older purchases

I purchased a vehicle on eBay back in August 2018. I’m trying to find the invoice or any details about the transaction. I’m trying to transfer the title and need more information. Can someone please tell me how to find it? Purchase history only lets ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer beware

I found an ad on marketplace from a woman selling a 2003 chevy silverado 4x4. for 1000 dollars they sent me an invoice and it looks legit, but the want me to get ebay giftcards and scratch them and send the info to them this way sayin ebay would take...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! travel trailer

I contacted the seller of a travel trailer. This was his response. The camper is already at eBay who will deliver it to the next owner.The deal will be made through them for our own safety because I can't deal in person. You will have 5 days to test ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Adding a vehicle to "My Garage"

So I'm trying to add another vehicle. to "My Garage" I click on "Add A New Vehicle" "What Type of Vehicle?" I click on "Car and Truck" "Year" I click on "2017" "Make" I click on "Dodge" "Model" It displays these choices: AttitudeChallengerChargerDura...

Ebay Gift Card Scam

Hello. eBay Motors Scam with eBay CVS Cards and other store. Called eBay gift card department told me to report to police and summit past e-mail from to eBay a spoof. Card payment was stopped buy eBay department. Now how do I get my money back. agent...

payment

Do I still pay with ebay gift cards. for a truck

Most Marked as Helpful Authors