cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just had my worst experience on ebay when dealing with seller.

Just had my worst experience on ebay when dealing with seller.  Started out by the item (fuel injectors for my daughters car) being located in California with an estimated delivery in 7 days.  Injectors did not arrive for a few weeks.  I was told the injectors were out of stock even though it was listed with quantity available and was shipping from China.  That's when I noticed that seller's profile states the location as China.  He lists some of his parts in California, don't know if this true, mine was not.  Corresponded several times through ebay.  Finally got the injectors and installed them.  They worked for about week before the car started flooding.  Replaced the injectors with an old set and the car runs fine.  Contacted seller to see if they wanted the injectors back and if they would give me a refund or replace them.  They told me they have no record of selling me the injectors.  We have corresponded about 15 times over 4 weeks and that's the only answer I get.  I even notified him of the issue by replying to the previous messages about the delayed delivery.  Due to the delayed delivery and the messages about "we are trying to find your order", the time has been too long for ebay to do anything about it.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I smell fish.  I say let the OP enjoy his new injectors.  If he doesn't know how to do a return or report a problem, let them close their eBay account.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 17 of 17
latest reply