cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY SUCKS

over a month ago I bought a CD player that was listed as GOOD WORKING ORDER when it arrived it did not work at all, I contacted the seller who said send it back and he would fix the problem HA HA HA after 2 weeks I reported the sale to ebay and was told I needed to send it back to the seller, already done! then after all the run around via phone calls I was told they would put the case on hold today until the 17th June so they could contact the seller for the last chance to respond to them, less than 2 hours later I got notified they had decided in the sellers favour and then I find the neg feedback I gave was removed, I am so p i s s e d with ebay there is no way I would ever again recommend this c r a p p y organisation to anyone

Robot MadRobot MadRobot Mad

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

EBAY SUCKS

Barry,

Talk about screwy!!!!  So much for buyer protection...  Are they really done, or do you still have some chance of getting it straightened out?

Charles

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

EBAY SUCKS

S0 let me understand. You are out the money and the item? Something is really FUBAR with this. I would keep bugging both eBay and Paypal, if you used that method of payment. At least make it clear you sent the busted player back to the seller and you demand a refund. I hope you have proof you sent it back.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

EBAY SUCKS

I actually have the piece of crap back in my possession seems he never picked it up from the post office so they sent it back to me,still out of pocket, screw ebay

Robot Mad

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

EBAY SUCKS

I can't believe this. eBay should be responsible for refunding your money. Try it again Barry. Make sure they understand that the player is defective and send it back to the seller with tracking and a required signature from him. This seller is obviously a cheat and should be stopped. Don't let eBay get away with this.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

EBAY SUCKS

Barry,
Yea, what Pete said, that's what it sounds like to me too, hope you can do something.

Charles

Message 6 of 6
latest reply