cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Messaging Chat Format on App

Hello, it looks like my eBay app on my iOS went back to the classic messaging format when communicating with buyers. Is there a way to switch it back to the eBay Chat/Texting format?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

mine too 🤔😐

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same :((

the app texting bubble style messages were so much more convenient for looking at older replies and kept everything organized in one chat. I miss it already 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The chat format was perfect. Old messages were easily found. Now with classic message center i am loosing lots of time to find important info in old messages.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Agreed. Same happened to me. I was just googling. LOVED the chat format but now its back to the old  method.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Same. Just googled it and found this thread. Ebay, bring back the chat format! The classic messaging is TERRIBLE. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Update: There was an issue impacting the new messaging in the previous versions. If you download the latest version of the iOS app (6.84), the threaded format option is back. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I deleted the app completely from my device and re-download it from the App Store… no change, I chat format is still gone 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Messaging is also back the classic style

which is really bad. Please advise on a fix or update. Thanks 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply