cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Listing Using Android, Returns Revert to 14 days (from 30). Is there a workaround?

When I list I often go back and forth from my PC and my phone. When I finish or work on a listing from my Android, the return policy is reverting to 14 Days (vs. 30, which I set originally). Is there a workaround?

If you list it they will bid.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When Listing Using Android, Returns Revert to 14 days (from 30). Is there a workaround?

@anthemshop247 @mariek7922

Thank you for the post. The apps currently only handle 14 day returns. You will need to revise the items on the desktop to set this to 30 days. More return options should be getting added to the apps over the next updates.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

None. This has been going since mid-October. You may stick to Hub to list including pictures, but I find it easier and faster to upload pics using app. That means I switch between app and hub to complete draft. 

If you have Chrome and app installed in your phone, then you switch between the two using your phone and you don't have to go to your desktop. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@anthemshop247 @mariek7922

Thank you for the post. The apps currently only handle 14 day returns. You will need to revise the items on the desktop to set this to 30 days. More return options should be getting added to the apps over the next updates.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

TY... I look forward to the updates... esp since I'm TRS and need to offer 30 days to get the discount. 🙂
If you list it they will bid.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply