cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under no circumstances will you ebay ever get my bank log in information you can suck it

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Under no circumstances will you ebay ever get my bank log in information you can suck it

You're not telling eBay to suck it. We are members just like you. And probably telling anyone they can suck it is probably against the rules of engagement policy here on eBay.

Good luck with the new place you'll be selling because it won't be here if you're asked to sign up for managed payments and you don't. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@chesterharvell   Prior to Managed Payments going active on my account I researched banks and opened a completely separate checking account at a different bank ... I am on Weekly Payouts, once the $$ has cleared each week in my bank account I write a check and deposit it with my regular bank ... I leave a few bucks in the account so if eBay were to access it that is all that would be there ... you might want to consider something like that ... if not no problem ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That’s just a shame. Since I have been in MP- I HAVE JUST BEEN SUCKING UP MONEY FROM SALES LIKE A Dyson vacuum cleaner. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply