cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously Ebay another photo not uploading issue glitch!

Once again photos not uploading on the mobile app. I set my schedule to list, have my items scanned and then nothing!! Again, I have uninstalled the app, waited patiently for the photos to load only to get nowhere. This is so discouraging, time consuming and costly. I have wasted so much time this afternoon trying to add photos. How is this possible to continue to have the same problem every so frequently!!! Crickets from Ebay when I am sure I am not the only person having this problem, why can't they put out a message or post on the boards about known technical issues, so we don't have to chase the forums to see if others are having them as well.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@ckpostcards wrote:

Once again photos not uploading on the mobile app. I set my schedule to list, have my items scanned and then nothing!! Again, I have uninstalled the app, waited patiently for the photos to load only to get nowhere. This is so discouraging, time consuming and costly. I have wasted so much time this afternoon trying to add photos. How is this possible to continue to have the same problem every so frequently!!! Crickets from Ebay when I am sure I am not the only person having this problem, why can't they put out a message or post on the boards about known technical issues, so we don't have to chase the forums to see if others are having them as well.

Hi @ckpostcards! Is this just happening on the app? Are you able to load photos from the mobile browser and/or classic website on a desk/laptop? 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The issue was just on the app, however it was corrected by the next morning or at least I wasn't experiencing the problem . It is working fine as of now. Thank you for the follow up.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply