cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling>Active : Will not load. "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later"

Hello,

I haven't been able to use my Active selling menu on the eBay app for a few weeks now.  I've seached and there were some sollutions offered but logging out, then back in as well as reinstalling the app haven't worked for me.

A warning sign loads with the following message, "There was a problem loading your items.  Please try again later."

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling>Active : Will not load. "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later"

@varietyvendor wrote:

Hello,

I haven't been able to use my Active selling menu on the eBay app for a few weeks now.  I've seached and there were some sollutions offered but logging out, then back in as well as reinstalling the app haven't worked for me.

A warning sign loads with the following message, "There was a problem loading your items.  Please try again later."

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for reporting this. This will be corrected in a future update.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm having the exact same problem, any updates on how to fix this? Thankyou. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This issue should have been fixed now. Please let us know if anyone is still facing this.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply