cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller listing ‘save for later’ not working. Listing is lost.

After spending 20 minutes drafting a listing to sell an item, I selected the ‘save for later’ option. The screen changed to an earlier one but I could not subsequently find the listing.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@gadgetman-2009 

Checking in with you to see if you were able to get your item listed?

Thanks

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I just had the same issue with eBay losing my “save for later” listing. I also went through pure hell trying to add photos to my listing. Unlike in the past I don’t sell much on eBay anymore, and after this and my previous experience last year (trying to list a vehicle) I’m probably never going to sell anything here again. At least the buying feature seems to continue to work OK. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I’m also having the same prob. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have the same problem. I start a listing and upload photos. When I save for later, I can’t pull it up on the app. On my account page when I go to my eBay and selling to update the draft, it is not there. When I click on selling there is no summary just selling facts and start a listing.  eBay needs to fix. I want to list items. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@gadgetman-2009 @94cobra26 @bookbook123 @jeepsbeme2 

Please send us an email to iosfeedback@ebay.com so we can get you into our beta program.

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I am having this problem now.  First I was told it was a site issue, now a computer issue.  Not all members are having this problem, so I am getting nowhere with this.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I'M having this same problem. whats the fix?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply