cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No keyboard on ebay

Since Monday the keyboard does not pop up when I go to sell a item, I get the camera for barcodes but cannot list any other items like clothes that don’t have a barcode, how do I get my keyboard back please I use a iPhone 11 to do all my selling many thanks 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No keyboard on ebay

@lornshepherdso_0 wrote:

Since Monday the keyboard does not pop up when I go to sell a item, I get the camera for barcodes but cannot list any other items like clothes that don’t have a barcode, how do I get my keyboard back please I use a iPhone 11 to do all my selling many thanks 

Hey @lornshepherdso_0! We apologize about the issues you are currently experiencing. I have let the correct team know about this. If you can, I would want you to check that you are on the latest version of IOS 15 as this should help fix these issues. 

Devon,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No keyboard on ebay

@lornshepherdso_0 wrote:

Hey @lornshepherdso_0! We apologize about the issues you are currently experiencing. I have let the correct team know about this. If you can, I would want you to check that you are on the latest version of IOS 15 as this should help fix these issues. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply