cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see my item listed

I have listed an item for sale, but when clicking on the selling section it just gives me instructions on how to start selling and doesn't show me the items I have listed.  In order to keep track of my items for sale I have had to watch them. This is on the iPhone app. What's the point in a "selling" section if you can't see what you're selling?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@lozyrich87

Thank you for the report. Can you please try logging out and then logging back in and let us know if the items appear in the app?

Thanks

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi, be tried that and also deleted the app and reinstalled it. Still nothing, just tips on how to sell but not my listed items. Lots of people are having the same issue according to posts on here and other help sites.

Kind Regards

Laura

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I have exactly the same 😞 Tried everything to resolve this problem and still nothing. 

Have you found any solution?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same problem here, I have 1800 items and can only see 600 on my Iphone 6 Plus

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Same here its crazy

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@wingguys2nn3

The apps have a limitation of showing 600 items.

If you are seeing ZERO items this is not expected and we can look into this.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have the same problem, can’t see my listed items. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but it didn’t help. Has been a few days now too. Can you recommend anything?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If you click on my eBay on the app then click on your profile name you can see what items you have for sale. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply