cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling flood damaged and Bio-Hazzard damaged cars that were totaled on ebay as good usable vehicles

ebay seller ibozi20133  aka:rebuiltcars019 is knowingly selling flood totaled cars and Bio-hazzard vehicles on ebay as repairable/drivable vehicles and claiming that it's ok because they still run. 

"will come with a FLORIDA REBUILT title due to a  FRESH WATER CLAIM It runs and drives as it should/No issues.....WE HAVE REPLACED THE OIL THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WATER ANY WHERE IN THE VEHICLE RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT AS IT SHOULD"

these cars were totaled out in the floods in texas and the bio hazzard had human remains in it but all vehicles have been wiped down and are now up for sale on ebay motors by the above listed seller. Seller knows full well these are totaled out vehicles that were not intended to be put back on the road, yet is still selling them all as if they are ok to drive and insurance will still cover them. Right click and search the vin number and you can see google images and the cars in the state that this seller recieved them. This is Fraud plain and simple, as well as fraudulent listing practices.  I tried contacting this user myself about a vehicle of his i was interested in that he claimed only had minor scratches and the whole front end including some heafty frame damage had occurred. This seller knows the damage as that is the way he purchased the vehicles from Copart auctions and iaai salvaged car auctions.  this is not an issue of oh oops i forgot about something in my ad the whole thing is **bleep** and when you call him on it you get no response. the auction i was referring to is:  eBay item number: 263398839147  but as you can see by other pictures bio-hazzard vehicles are also being sold in these auctions neither of these type of vehicles are to be legally on American roads again.Fraud1.JPGfraud 2.JPGFraud3.JPGFraud 4.JPGfraud5.JPG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)