cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scam?

are either legitimate???  or is this a scam????

I am selling it for $2,000. Because of my divorce settlement, I own this motorhome and I don`t need it, so I'm trying to sell it asap. I gave the motorhome to eBay shipping company in Topeka, KS who will deliver it to the next owner. Shipping and handling is free and you can receive it in 2-4 days depending on the destination. The best part about this is You are granted a 5 day trial period for inspection and test drive prior to making the purchase and also if for any reason you are not satisfied with the motorhome you can have it shipped back at no expense for you of inspection and shipping for free. I will post it on eBay and I will send you the link where you can buy it very easy without an account or something hard. I have 876  feedback on ebay. You will pay on ebay and they will hold  your payment until you receive and inspect the motorhome. eBay will release the money to me ONLY with your approval.

If you are ready to buy it and you have the cash available, please reply with your zip code and phone number. I need to verify if I have free shipping in your area.
Regards,
Gloria Carter

Hi again,

I really appreciate your interest in purchasing the Camper and I would like to clarify some things 1st of all. The thing is I'm selling this Camper because my husband passed away not long ago (he was very sick) and its brings me bad memories and that's the reason why I want to sell it asap...I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my parents in Topeka, Kansas trying to start a new life. The Camper is already at the shipping company ready for delivery. The Camper is there already because someone agreed to buy it, but in the end he never got the loan. For this reason, the shipping is already paid.I will use eBay in this transaction for our protection. If you are not aware of this program, you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the Camper before paying me. The inspection period will be set to 5 days and I think is enough for you to make a decision about the Camper . If you won`t like my Camper , you notify eBay and you send the Camper back on my expense. But I assure you it won't be the case. You can find the pictures attached to this email. 

If you want to continue the purchase, please reply with your full name, delivery address and phone number so I can start the transaction with eBay and ask them to contract with you and send you the terms of this transaction. ( with no further obligation or fees)

Thank you,
Amy Kristen

are either legitimate???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi @ldymike44

No ... neither are legitimate.  Both of the sellers are scammers. 

eBay doesn't involve itself with items listed on other websites.  eBay doesn't have a 'shipping company' nor a warehouse to store vehicles.

If you send either of these thieves money through gift cards or wire transfers ... you will never get it back.  You'll just be waiting for a vehicle that will never come.

Answers (0)