cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing order details as a guest user

I placed an order as a guest user (even though I have an account with ebay).  In the email I received it says to select "view order details" and then enter my username and access code.  Well, I am unable to select "view order details."  It is not hyperlinked.  I am trying to figure out the status of my order.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Jane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Please see this thread in the Knowledge Base:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Commonly-Asked-Questions/I-bought-an-item-as-a-guest-is-there-any-way-t...

You can track an item you bought as a guest by selecting View Order Details in your Guest Order Confirmation email, or Track my package in your Guest Order Update email.

If you have an eBay account, but bought your item as a guest, it won’t appear in your purchase history, so you’ll need to be logged out to track it.

Learn more:

• Buying as a guest on eBay

@jane_oo wrote:

I placed an order as a guest user (even though I have an account with ebay).  In the email I received it says to select "view order details" and then enter my username and access code.  Well, I am unable to select "view order details."  It is not hyperlinked.  I am trying to figure out the status of my order.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Jane

Answers (0)