cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid item case opened!

Dear eBay Community,

I have recently became entangled with an interaction between a fellow member. A breif background of the steps that led to my current situation. Previously, I had been shopping for a pair of Retro 13's size 14 , basketball sneakers. By no means are these iconic shoes easy to find, however, there were two stores that had my size in stock, from what information the website offered. So I purchased my first pair, only later to find that my size were out of stock. Keep in mind that once I paid for the shoes, the monies were debited from my account. Therefore I had to wait for my refund, I was told by email that it would take up to 3 business days. And in the mean time I was looking for another pair of Retro 13's, thats when I came across another website with my size. So, I thought what if they don't have them in stock? However, I purchased them anyway. Moments later another pair popped up on my ebay page Retro 13 auction ending soon. Offered to buy and they accepted my offer as well. So I emailed them and tried to explain the circumstances that led up to this point. Once I found out that the previous vendor had the size that I wear, which is 14 and was shipping later that week.  I then tried to cancel my purchase, which I had done for a few buyers before. We communicated several times and I pleaded with him to cancel my purchase on several attempts.  In hindsight, I guess I was hedging my bet, and from my experience, I hope this won't happen again.  Over the years I have worked hard to maintain a good and honest rating. I have nothing but respect for the eBay Community.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts in this matter and humbly thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)