cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for 3 Items

I bought 3 items from a seller as a 3 lot, at first was told delivery between July 6-12. The 12th I wrote to them asking for a tracking number. Later that day I get an I'm bad I didn't ship it and can't find it. but I can LET you choose another Item up to the bid won price. I told them That I wanted the 3 items that were now for sale separately, and I said I will take those three items. a week later I get only one of the items. I wanted all three Not paying the bid price for the one item. so I reported it to eBay. and the seller sent a return label. I wrote to the seller and told them I don't want to return the item but either want a 2/3 refund (3 items, received 1). they wrote back today and told me I have to go through the eBay case. That would be fine but I get stuck in a loop when I try to contact eBay. keeps telling me to ship back. I would other than I need the item as I'm now 3 weeks behind schedule. how do I contact a human at eBay about my case?

I sent the seller this

"Hello,
I wrote to ask for a refund but what I think is fair and save you shipping is to just refund the 2/3 of the 31.00 I paid for the three items. (20.66) I'll still pay the shipping. I still want the item that arrived but I didn't receive the other two items as was purchased and then was asked for the second time as a replacement.for the first won items."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)