cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not as described /Missing items.

I paid for 32 flashlights with 3A battery adapters, rechargeable batteries, chargers, and clips .I was sent 32 flashlights with 32 3A battery adapters, 32 rechargeable batteries, but only 16 chargers, and no clips.I have communicated with the seller on numerous occasions explaining my situation but they refuse to respond to me anymore.They claimed that the replacements were shipped twice yet I never got anything, and neither did the tracking number they gave me show that the item reached its destination or was even in transit to it.I bought these items for customers that have been waiting weeks to get them.This has caused me great embarrassment and has brought my reliability into question.Something like this is really bad for business, this one bad transaction and the ripple effect it has caused can cripple my business.The seller told me that they can't send me another package even though I never got any of the two they claimed they sent.I really can't see how a seller can tell me that they are not sending me what I already paid for.I was only able to sell half of the flashlights because of them, so the other half is just sitting there.They offered me $10us compensation but that can't buy the missing items, that to me is an insult.The way I see it is if they don't have the items in stock to send me then they will have to buy it from another seller and have it shipped to my address or give me the full cost of the missing items so I can purchase them myself, but $10 just won't cut it.The embarrassment and possible loss of customers as a result of this bad transaction doesn't even factor in.I contacted Paypal and all they can tell me is to return the items when half has already sold and when it's too costly for me to do so because I am in the Caribbean.It has been my experience that sellers on eBay get away with murder.Customer service representatives are so hard to reach on eBay and PayPal, and when you do reach them it seems useless.I don't know where to turn.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)