cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Looks like there isn't an active PayPal account for the email address you entered.

Hello good people,

Here is what I am currently experiencing,

I have set up a new PayPal and updated my previous eBay account that I haven’t used for about a year. I have done absolutely everything, verified PayPal, connected PayPal and eBay, set up automatic payment method under eBay, updated all of the personal info, added two email to PayPal (as it wasn’t working with the one I am registered with so I also wanted to try an alternative…but nothing) and double checked everything and tried some troubleshooting as well however nothing…I am using the email I have connected with eBay and PayPal and I am not misspelling or anything similar…however, when I set a up a listing and fill absolutely everything correctly and enter the email address connected with PayPal, I get the following eBay warning:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Oops, looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below.
    Looks like there isn't an active PayPal account for the email address you entered.

Check the email address you entered:
    If you mistyped it, update it now.
    · Please ensure that you are using the primary email address linked to your PayPal account.
    · Don’t have a PayPal account? Visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/to create a new PayPal account.

I added some screenshots so you can exactly see what I am talking about.

Can somebody please help me?!

Best regards

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)