cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTC TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Some of my GTC are NOT rolling over but getting stuck or frozen when the time expires, this has happened more than a few times and I have 3 stuck right now as ended with "SELL SIMILAR" next to them in my active ending soonest countdown. They have been stuck for over 3 hours now, Can A blue please check this out for me? My sales have already TANKED beyond belief since this rollout and I need to know items are not going to  renew or disappear because of this major issue!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @ekmadonna  - 

We're unable to provide account-specific customer service on our boards. The best thing to do is to have your issue reviewed by an eBay staff member, you can do that by contacting our Customer Service team: https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/home

Thank you. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ok thanks, Tyler had requested that I tag him on my original post about this which I have done still waiting to hear back from him.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply