cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inherited nice collection of marbles from grand parents & want to ID & sell on eBay

Since I run the eBay store, and played jacks and hop scotch and a young girl, I will need some help occasionately to ID marbles from our collection. Most of the marbles are from my husbands dad & uncle who were young boys in the 1920s. Some may be my husbands from the 1940s. I'm going to cut this message short.  My husband just came back from getting our car fixed and brought home a couple of cube steaks for lunch. Beef is rarely on the menu these days.

Be back soon with some marble photos.

Pattilee

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Inherited nice collection of marbles from grand parents & want to ID & sell on eBay

Eagerly awaitjng your photos of marbles to appear in the group .

Bob

Gen:1-26 The GODS said " Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness" .. HEY ..Imagine that , .. WE look like GOD !
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Here is three that I have photos for a start.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Here is next one

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Here is last one of three

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

yellow ware marble  ,  $2 - $4

Gen:1-26 The GODS said " Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness" .. HEY ..Imagine that , .. WE look like GOD !
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

crackle ... no value beyond emotional

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Akro Agate 6 color oxblood corkscrew    $40 +    best to auction it for top money

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks! I will put up Akro Agate and see what happen

Message 9 of 9
latest reply