Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

need help

How did this happen?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

need help

I was going to reply to faala-2798's post as well, but I don't know if faala can receive eBay messages while the account is suspended.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

need help

Why was your account suspended?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

need help

i used fed x on the site to pay for postage on an item a customer bought, i put in the size and it said to pay 47.00, so i did for the label. i then took it to the fed x store in which they weighed it and took the package and sent it i sold the item for 125.oo

after it was delivered fed x said i owed 240.00 more for postage. ebay said i owed and shut me down until i pay and im not going to be treated like a chump. they should of said something at the store if i owed more i would not sell an item =that cost more to ship than i sold for

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

need help

Wow!  That's crazy.  They definitely should have caught that at the Fex Ex store.  Fex Ex sucks.  Their delivery drivers are horrible.  I had problems for months with them.  Finally, I searched for the CEO contact info online, and found a page set up by someone who was also having problem.  I wrote him.  Within a week they called me.  I explained my grievances, and within a week I had all new delivery drivers.  Look like the CEO is the only one in that company that has his act together.  Are you gonna pay, so eBay doesn't keep you shut down.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

need help

no way i  could go back. hey what city u in if i may ask

Message 7 of 7
latest reply