cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costume jewelry charm bracelet with a hang tag can you ID ?

summer charm bracelet . not worth much but I would like to know who made it. thank you for any information.100_5860.JPG100_5861.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@doxietreasures 

Doxie I'm trying here ( looks like if Juicy and Betsey got together!) I need a better photo of that logo hangtag please.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes  I was thinking the same thing 🙂

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

here is a better picture100_6169.JPG100_6170.JPG100_6171.JPG

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

All of those are still very blurry @doxietreasures . Cannot tell if it's an A, R, K, something else? Star next to it or something else? Need a pic where that mark is in focus. 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@wastingtime101  agree, still cannot make it out, there's too much reflection of the light.

@doxietreasures this charm bracelet is sweet and sellable for sure, just put signed hangtag in description.  Focus on some of the more unusual charms like the sunglasses and ice cream cone. Call it tropical vacation . 

I must have viewed over 20 sites looking and even looked at every charm bracelet on the bay ( of course now I have 5 offers already) your was way cuter btw.

best to you, Silver

Message 6 of 6
latest reply