cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed Piece Help

Hello,

I have never seen this company before and also I am having trouble reading it.  Does anyone Recognize it?  Thank youIMG_1218.JPGIMG_1211.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Signed Piece Help

I found one like this it is H pomerantz

I don't know how to remove this post now.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Signed Piece Help

Don't try to remove it, someone else may need help and see your solution Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Signed Piece Help

Herman Pomerantz was born in 1901, and probably did not go into business until at least the 1920s. Mr. Pomerantz worked for a short while with a partner named Max Silverman and patented several jewelry designs during the 1930s and early 1940s. He also made a great deal of very large Victorian Revival jewelry circa 1930-40, heavy jewelry with open backed unusual stones and fancy metal textures that look much like the 19th century jewelry, even to experts. In addition, Pomerantz produced unusual metal belts, large, showy buckles made from a variety of materials, including Bakelite, and is also well known for making buttons and women's cuff buttons. Pomerantz jewelry with textured backs and AB rhinestones were made circa 1960. He designed jewelry until the mid 1950s, though the company continued making jewelry into the 1960s. Mr. Pomerantz died in 1967.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply