cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Gold Rush" in Rochester MN.

Went to Gold Rush in Rochester MN last week. I've never seen so many beautiful pieces and spent much more that I planned. But - as they say - - it's only money!! As soon as  I can I'm planning on adding them to my store and then list them for sale. I haven't worked with my jewelry for 5 years - so now I'm ready to get back to work. Wish me luck!!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

size Down.jpg

This is what I thought I was osting. I hope it works this time.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I wish you all the best with your sales. That is quite a haul, lovely.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

WOW!!  Is about all I can say right now!!!  What a beautiful lot..  Good luck with your sales!!

Judy

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I go to Gold Rush every year and spend too much money!  I don't buy much there for resale mostly feed my personal jooly addictions.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Great haul!  Congrats and good luck with your sales.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

slobber.png

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Beautiful pieces! Best of luck to you!

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Congratulations!!!!

Tomorrow's another day.Tomorrow's another day.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Very nice haul! Congrats & good luck on sales!

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

wow! Whats gold rush? Does the christmas tree demi set have all its stones?

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

With those gorgeous jools don't think you'll need luck!  Good luck anyway!

Sarah get your tongue back in your mouth and stop drooling!

Carolyn

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Gold Rush is a huge antique show/flea market that covers the entire Olmsted County fairgrounds in Rochester, MN and the entire town of Oronoco, MN about 10miles north of Rochester,  Between the 2 venues I think there are around 1500 venders,

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes..My friend, Al, has been telling me for years that this "Gold Rush" is the place for me and he was soooo right.  So after 5 years of his encouraging me to make the trip - I flew from NY to MN and gave it a try. I don't think there were any great bargans - but the shear quanity and quality was breathtaking. Gold Rush in Rochester was 3 days long but after just  2  days I had spent every penny I had and I was exausted.

Cleio - The Weiss Christmas tree demi is in perfect condition. I just checked it over again. I'm so pleased with all the beauties I purchased except for the little fish. I discovered just one little pink stone is missing. I tried to be so careful when I was buying but this one slipped by. .As soon as I can get organized, I will be posting individual pictures of all my beauties.  

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

One little pink stone should be easy enough to replace! I am so happy for you that you have a venue like that close enough to travel to! I am new to this and honestly would not have any idea if I have something like that close to me! Looking forward to your new pics! 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply