cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

favorite superbowl commercials

I know this isnt jewelry related, and the likelihood of a jewlery related superbowl commercial is little to none, but we are all friends and I thought it would be fun to have a space to share out fave superbowl commercials.  Becuase 1) most of us are probably watching it for the commercials and 2) it iis a fun way to express ourselves. So have at it!!

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Or you know what? ANY commercial ro link as long as its not to something you are personally selling, in the spitir of the commericl, have at it! If u dont like the idea if this thread? Dont click on it, and just leave it be

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

I watched  program the other night of the greatest Super Bowl commercials.  I love any of the ones with Clydesdales and always loved the one with Mean Joe Greenn taking the coke from the kid.  They interviewed them both together, which was fun.  And the ETrade babies are good, too 

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Watching the game, and yes, for the game Smiley Very Happy

Any way, just before halftime and so far I liked the Prius commercial. What the heck was that creepy one with the monkey in the diaper???

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

Just showed the wiener dogs - loved it!

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

Wait, I love the sheep singing the Queen song!!!

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Ok the wiener stampede was pretty awesome!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aNN9nL2vppM
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

I didn't watch the game but they do have awesome commercials I usually thumb through youtube a few days after to watch the commercials The Dorito/goat ones were pretty funny

The wienie dogs are soon cute

My favorite commercial is below I still crack up when I see it The little guy is so good and he should have one heck of a career in acting ahead of him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3e-vaRTE4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

I only saw clips on Facebook (no tv!) but does anyone else think that Lady Gaga did an amazing job on the National anthem? Not what I expected!

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

My fav is the Dorito's with the ultrasound...OMG that poor woman  🙂

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 10 of 25
latest reply

I though Lady Gaga was good also. She did that warbling thing all singers do now, which I HATE, but she kept it to a minimum thank goodness!

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

I was dissapointed with the Super Bowl 50 commercials . Where were are beloved Clydesdales and puppies ? Seemed like most of the commercials were over the top strange and goofy . I agree with ( I think Marie ) , the singing sheep were cute . I think they were for Honda Ridgeline Trucks .  

My my favorite one ever has to be the one where the guy raises and trains the Clydesdale for Budweiser , then sends him on his way . Then the trainer goes to the big city to see him March , and while he is leaving the horse breaks away and runs down the street to see him . Awwww man I have tears in my eyes just thinking about that one . 

However the halftime show was so colorful and beautiful with the flower umbrellas , stage lights ,etc . I love Bruno Mars . Did anyone notice Beyonce almost fell while dancing . She caught herself though , it was a good save . PHEW !  

Ahhh then there was the agony of defeat . Second time the Carolina Panthers went to the Super Bowl and lost . Plus the game was a tad boring . Not much action . Should be humbling for Cam Newton which might not be such a bad thing . Ahhhh well life goes on , tomorrow's another day . 

Mermaid 🌺 

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

I love NCAA football games.  Never a dull moment, I just never could get into the Pro games.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

Most of the commercials were not very good this year, I didn't think. I did like the wienie dogs one and the sheep one. 

My belovd Clydesdales were (basically) no where to be found! 😞 I was so sad!

I didn't think half-time was all that great either. It was good, but not super bowl fantastic, I didn't think.

The game was so boring (but then all football is boring to me), but we watched it! When it was over, hubby said well we've watched our one football game for the year 🙂

The food I had was way better, and that was the plus! LOL I did lil smokies, bbq pork, meat & cheese tray, veggie tray and did a dill pickle/ham/cream cheese cheese ball. Since it was just hubby and I, I didn't make very much, but it was still all pretty good 🙂 LOL

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 14 of 25
latest reply

Fredi. That dill pickle cheese ball sounds delish!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 15 of 25
latest reply