Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

ZODIAC WATCH QUESTION

Hello all, I have tried to identify this watch, in terms of specific style name if any,found many Zodiac watches online, but none like mine. I have only had this for 10 years, but wish to let go, and the pricing is all over the place for these. Very ...

Well made rhinestone brooch... Maker? How hard to do small repair?

This brooch is well made. It even has a support "beam" across the back. Question is...Can any one Id the Maker? I had originally thought it was D&E "Easter Egg" brooch but after compairing them it is not. And also, the rollover part of the clasp is g...

Sterling SIlver Mark- Modernist - anyone recognize country or mark?

It is a modernist style flower bracelet- gives me a 40's-50's Mexico or FInland sort of feel Marked I in a rectangle KC in the center and S in a rectangle again.Any ideas? I checked some of the usual spots to see if I could I dentify a country but no...

IMG_0490.JPG IMG_0488.JPG

Does anybody here use ProPay?

Signed up for it as an alternative to PayPal, figuring that another payment method wouldn't hurt. But eBay doesn't seem to recognize that I've done this and when I tried to add ProPay to my listings as a global on InkFrog, I got a message "this selle...

Return Help Please

I no longer sell here, and have not kept abreast of the recent changes.I need to return something I just purchased because it is damaged.Is there any way to arrange for a return without causing harm to the seller?He's new with only one feedback. I do...

Trifari scimitar brooch please help date

Hi groupies, Am I right in thinking that this dates from the 1960s? It's marked with Trifari, a crown over the T, and a copyright symbol in a round circle after the Trifari. I have looked at the RCJ site and I *think* that this mark is from the 60s, ...

Worth listing Trifari bracelet with matching broken necklace?

So the bracelet has 4 small missing stones and the matching necklace is broken with more missing stones. Someone (other than myself) could harvest some stones from the necklace. Should I try to list it as a repair, or put it in a lot of repair pieces...

trifari r3.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors