Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Glass beads...age? Origin?

The first necklace is all glass beads except the small spacer beads and the gold & silver facted beads. No makers Id on clasp.The second glas white marbled beads are all different sizes like they are hand made. The clasp has no marks TIA

Does anyone know the era of this czech garnet gilt bracelet? TIA

Hi everyone, once again I need your expert opion. Does anyone know the era of this czech garnet bracele? It has very small hallmarks on the jump ring, which I finally made out to be the 900 silver mark for Czech. ( it is the left facing rabit with th...

Electronic Gold Tester?

I have punch of jewelry that look lke solid gold but unmarked and I need to buy a reliable electronic gold tester. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. I don't prefer the acid tests , I have acid kit but I am not comfortable using it. I saw p...

Cut Crystal Necklace & Earrings How to Clean some Green

Hi Folks,I bought this necklace and earrings and there is some green on some of pieces on the back of the necklace - how or what do you use to clean this stuff off? I don't think this is a set but they were sold together, cut crystal I think but mayb...

DSC09685.jpg DSC09681.jpg DSC09667.jpg DSC09668.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could these be D&E? Thanks!

I have been looking on the site of verified necklaces and bracelets, and my eyes are starting to hurt and I'm getting more and more confused. Could you guys give me an opinion? Yes, no, maybe so? Thank you!1)2) Sorry if the pictures aren't entirely c...

DSCF0567.JPG DSCF0569.JPG DSCF0572 (1).JPG DSCF0572 (1).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors