Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Opps a Daisy, What Did I Buy? My Latest Stupid Seller Moment...

On the light hearted side... Went to the Flea Market yesterday... Bought some items (not much, nothing red hot)... Picked up a leaf style rhinestone necklace, didn't think a thing about it... Just ready to take pictures and took a good look at it... ...

014 (2).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Old bakelite question

Trying to understand the difference between the egg yolk necklaces, they actually amber? The reason I ask is because this old bangle reminds me of egg yolk although when referring to a bakelite color website, I am guessing it would be classified as b...

P1010016.JPG P1010017.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suggested Condition Terminology

I have been reviewing teminology since I tend to use Very Good Condition alot. Which to me means, may show extremely slight wear, no missing stones. Encourage others to chime in with suggestions/opinions refining condition terminology. I think this m...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help with offer on listed item please!

Okay I have an item listed (not asking for bids) but was just offered a best price offer - on the bottom of the sheet it stated the offer price does not include shipping charges. I am stupid, does that mean I pay the shipping charges?

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Type of Pin? Solid, Heavy, Short!

I found these in a bag of vintage jewelry I bought from a thrift store. I have not been able to find any info on what they were used for. They are much heavier than a stick or lapel pin and are very short so it doesn't seem like they would be hat pin...

147.JPG 141.JPG

Need help to identify age and/or possible makers of rhinestone pins

I have had these a while and never tried to sell them since I had no idea how old they were and who made them. None are signed! I was wondering if anyone here could tell me anything about any of them? Thanks so much! The largest one (round) is 2.5" d...

0190095d445beed929ac3c929cf9dca76118a6818e.jpg 01ed117b2a6318d2381a2b9e5dc2fd877c57b379dd.jpg 012f831d052acd8768f5ed4daad9c7747ee63fa3fc.jpg

Can't make out signature on sterling pin

Hi, Does anyone recognize the signature on this sterling pin? I just can't make it out. I think it starts with J or L, and I looked at the companies listed under those letters on the Researching Costume Jewelry site, but didn't come up with anything....

sigq1.JPG sigq2.JPG sigq3.JPG sigq4.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Native American? Need Help w Turquoise Silver Multi Stone Necklace

I need some help with this one... Is it Native American? I cannot find a mark anywhere... Loaded with all types of small stones (chips, slices, etc.) in between the turquoise. Help with origin, keywords, especially if someone can identify the type of...

030 (2).jpg 031.JPG 025 (2).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Id brooch~ 2 marks found please

Vintage Pin ~ unknown markings 1) A Small Round Open Circle Stamped on backside of bottom bow ribbon. The Bow looks similar to me like some bow brooches by Coro. 2) Raised Worn Signiture or image on the top side of the hanging "charm". It appears to ...

new.jpg 140.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors