Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Red, White & Blue

When you folks list a piece that is red and blue (rhinestones, enamel or whatever) and it has clear rhinestones/lucite,do you list it as red, white & blue? I don't have any like this but am wondering what you would do.

Listing fees

Has anybody noticed a change in listing fees for today? I like to do my listings in the morning but schedule them for an evening start. I posted one auction to start tonight at 5 PM and was charged additional 10 cents. I never had that charge before....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOGO Board?

I have been trying to find this logo forever. Is there a forum that might be able to help? Or maybe a website?Appreciate any direction! Maybe it's even a foreign language!!

100_2485.JPG

Sterling Crest Pin - Anyone Seen Anything Similar?

Just wondering if this pin would be for some organization or for a family crest? The top reads: "HONI SOIT QVI MAL YPENSE" around the circle. At the bottom, from left to right it reads: "DIEV ET MON DROIT".Some words appear to be french, from the lit...

crestpin116.JPG crestpin118.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flapper girl ?

Hey Joolie friends ,Something was telling me to go by my local Habitat for Humanity . There were 2 cases full of vintage jewelry , which happens but is not the norm there . They had this pin labeled " flapper girl " . What are your opinions on design...

(sigh) Are everyone else's page views as depressing as mine are or am I just special?

It looks like Ebay is monkeying with search again, either that or it's just dead out there. I have one really good non jewelry item out there with 50 plus views...and one watcher. The jewelry isn't even being seen. How is your stuff doing? (additiona...

Napier questions

Hello Joolies ,What do you call these frosted glass flower stones ? Just that ? Or is there another name ? Can anyone help me date this pin ? It has a heavy gold plating and the Napier has a c after it . As always any comments welcomed and appreciate...

Copper & Silver DRAGON Brooch

Hello everyone! I require assistance identifying this copper/silver Dragon Brooch. It has no makers mark or other identifying markings. Maybe someone recognizes the style of this particular designer or has seen similar pieces? I haven't tested the si...

IMG_4530.JPG IMG_4532.JPG IMG_4534.JPG

Beautiful Victorian Hair morning pin with hand painted lady on the front

I think I posted this on the wrong board I have bee looking all over for this board.Blond hair is weaved in the back I have not tested it or the stones yet.I would like to list it but don't know what to say about it I have had this for some time but ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors