Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Two rhinestone pins.... any ideas?

First, the big one reminds me of D&E, but I did not find it on the verified website. The second pin, I'd like a remind on what these two tone stones are, molded sabrina? The flower shaped are they margarita? Any help with the maker would be GREAT! Th...

marg bk

Advice on business cards and invoices in sold pacages.

Just wondering if I should include a business card or invoice in my sold pacages? I don't have business cards yet but I just bought a bracelet and the seller included his card with his EBAY ID. Thinking I should do the same, J ust wondering what othe...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

The pink brooch - could you give me an approx. age?

It's the same pink brooch I showed once before with missing stone - now I've found an almost perfect match (ever so slightly smaller than the others) and DH glued it in . You would have to be looking very closely for a mismatch to find it. It is a fl...

009.JPG 015.JPG

I Could Use Some Guidance Here

I purchased this pendant/carving from a large collection of fabulous Victorian jewelry. I just assumed it was a mother of pearl pendant. Until I realized that the "knob" at the center is an actual pearl and that the boat was carved from, I assume, an...

MOP-ship-pendant.jpg MOP-ship-pendant3.jpg

Hobe earrings with Heliotrope stones?

Looking for confirmation that the clear stones with blue bottoms in these Hobe earrings are heliotrope. Most I've seen have the color spreading all the way to the edges but these only have it at the bottom. I checked Sandy's site and although the des...

hobeblue5.jpg hobeblue6.jpg hobeblue4.jpg

Is there a name for these types necklace

Good Morning! I was wondering if there is a specific name these type of old metal necklaces are called. Retro? Mod? 60's or 70's? It's funny I see all kinds of questions about 'good' jewelry and I'm always asking about stupid cheap stuff!! I have soo...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Educate me...new or old?

Good Morning! Please help educate me on old and new rhinestone jewelry. This pair of earring was with a lot I got at auction that had obviously older pieces. I look at these though and think hmmm..pierced, the recent rhinestone craze, the long drippy...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a set?

I was going through the jewelry I got at auction this week and found a matching necklace and bracelet by La Rel. I had a bunch of clear rhinestone earring in the lot too. These match (I think) but aren't marked La Rel. Would it be typical to not mark...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors