Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Unusual victorian RG watch band?

I am assuming this is for a watch. The chain o the band is to attach watch so it does not get lost. The band stretches and as seen in the photos the top area moves when pinched ...possible for an oval watch if need be or something maybe a locket? Hop...

P1010007-03.JPG P1010008-03.JPG P1010009-03.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reversed carved glass brooch age?

This has me stumped but learn everyday I think the pin and clasp has been replaced but the brooch is silver I think. This belongs to a older gentleman and his wife passed and I am trying to help him sell some things to make some $$ for him. Any info ...

20150523_090202.jpg 20150523_090224.jpg

How do I find out what kind of stones are in this jewelry?

How do I find out what kind of stones are in this jewelry? The jewelry was purchased in South America, although I forget which country. I vaguely recall that the stone was specific to that region and one other in the Middle East somewhere. Thanks so ...

blue stones
User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone familiar with Original By Robert necklaces?

All the necklaces I see are listed as art glass beads, no plastic. Mine just does not feel like glass - it's not cold like glass usually is and it's not all that heavy, although I guess the glass beads could be hollow (like glass Christmas ornaments)...

002.JPG 004.JPG

Vintage Oriental Theme pendant, language? Double sided.

Is the writing on this pendant Chinese or Japaness or just artistic marks? I have had this for some time and now thinning out the herd so to speak. Any help?The gold on the painting looks like it is hand done, do not know about the rest of the two pi...

668.JPG 670.JPG 669.JPG

Can you help me date this kewl brooch

The brooch is 2" in diameter. The cabachons on the brooch are all rounded but the bottom of the cabachon has a little point to it. The middle Cabachone is faceted with a little point on the top of it. Any thoughts on age or maker>?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wedding Cake Beaded Necklace?

Are these wedding cake beads and are they Murano glass or Venetian glass? Just so I know how do you tell the difference? Is the clasp missing a piece or does it just slip in? I picked them up at auction last night for 10.00 and thought they were pret...

20150524_094651.jpg 20150524_094753.jpg 20150524_094626.jpg

Help with a sig mark please

Thanks to Pantone's "Color of the Year," I'm going to call the enamel color on this brooch Marsala . It's well-made and thickly gold-plated. Gives me a 50's vibe. I can't read nor recognize the mark. It's possibly french because there's an accent ove...

redenamelbrooch1.jpg redenamelbrooch2.jpg redenamelbrooch6.jpg

Need help with pink/fushcia rhinestone bracelet and earrings

Thank you in advance! This bracelet and earrings set was purchased new by my mom in the early to mid 1960s. I have spent hours/days trying to find out who the designer could be, but to no avail. Please help! Any information would be appreciated!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors