Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Vintage Pin/Brooch - Who?

I just bought this and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what manufacturer used stones with mirrored backs? Or if you recognize the contruction? The clasp is attched by rivet to a metal projection from the frame of the large stone. I'm not postiv...

Is this a critter?

Funny looking little pin. When I started to photo it, it suddenly looks like it could be a bird. But, the head is so much bigger than the body.

IMG_2048.JPG IMG_2049.JPG IMG_2050.JPG

what type of pearl is this?

Unusual piece in that the pearl is on the inside...what color or type of pearl would this be? I've been dying to sacrifice the entire piece to satisfy my curiosity, but of course that is foolish...also, on the second piece I can read all but the last...

IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5880.JPG IMG_5873.JPG IMG_5874.JPG

Help with birthstone

This ring is 14k with a diamond on both sides but the jeweller couldn't identify the stone in the middle.I figure it is a birthstone but not sure. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Melvina pin and Aunt Clem stickpin birthstone 004.JPG

Does Anyone Recognize the "S" inside a Crown Hallmark on a Sterling Pendant?

This came from an estate sale. It is marked STER and it is sterling with a real, light cream pearl in his mouth. He's on a sterling box chain, but since there were other box chains the same size at the estate it may not be original to the pendant. Th...

000_8556.JPG 000_8564.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors