cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the toolshed now a days?

I have a new one. This one kept my book for almost a month and then returned it damaged, and asked for a refund. (Looks like she used a copy machine on it...a very valuble book, too)  "Hassle free returns = hassle free for eBay since they just ignore the seller that is using this.  I have since opted out of 'hassle free returns' because they are only hassle free for CS  and tools who are looking to take advantage of sellers.

If anyone sees annetted tell her that 1985 was a good year for wine. 

I have called ebay no less than 3 times and all 3 times got transferred only to be left on hold .....for 45 minutes!!

If you opt in to hassle free returns, be prepared to sink or swim because eBay will just ignore you. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

OMG so sorry that happened to you, that beats all and is so frightening too think of what dishonest tools can do. and do do. Where have all the honest people gone?

Thanks for the heads up..

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much for the reply.  Normally, I would (and do) just give a refund and move on...but by golly...I am not a library and now I will not be able to sell my book because it is so beat up.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Grrrrr. Get back on hold and yell bloody murder.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

😞 I am so sorry to read about your book. Are you sure the Buyer returned the same book the bought or did the do an upgrade on their collection?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You should not have to give a refund for something that was not exactly as you sent it.. Ebay had better do something about things like that.. It is not fair..Even when you return an item at a store it needs to be in the unopened condition, or you do not get your money back..

Please take photo's and send to ebay before you sent it and after it was returned..

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Not that it is a good thing, but thanks for the tool ID.  She or he, seems to buy jools sometimes too. 

sorry this happened and hope that you get ebay to do something about it.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

What's disconcerting too is that a lot of her FB left complains about the color not exactly matching the pictures. Wonder what she did to the stars on those.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply