cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsigned beauty Any chance you recognize the maker?

fullsizeoutput_1fd5.jpegfullsizeoutput_1fd6.jpegfullsizeoutput_1fd7.jpeg

All that glitters!  I was so happy to pick this up, along with a few other very nice pieces, at our local TS yesterday.  I was hoping someone in here myght recognize a possible maker?  What color do I call the rhinestones?   Thank you for any and all help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No help, but wanted to say what a lovely piece that is!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you I could not believe it was sitting in their case. They normally only have just "ho-hum" rhinestone stuff I know it's not a Alfred Phillipe or anything of that calibur but I think it is sooooo pretty! I was tempted to go back today to see if they put anything else out. as it appears someone turned in their collection to them. I got a few other pieces of nicer stuff that looks like it came from someone with taste and a little money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The rhinestones have an AB (Aurora Borealis) finish so this dates to the mid 1950s at the oldest. Sorry I can't help more!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mforjan every little bit helps!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply