latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Here's some I got this past week don't know anything about either yet

mayebay15 047.jpg

Enameled flowers

mayebay15 056.jpg

mayebay15 058.jpg

This one I just love it don't know why been trying to research all week but no luck looks like a "V" for Victory??

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Very nice brooches, B4B!  Just a smattering for me this morning, but since I didn't get out the whole month of July, it just felt good getting back into the hunt.  Was home by 10:30 because yardsales were few and far between but will pick up again next month.

Some costume.  Holly Yashi niobium hammered earrings:

8-8-15-1.jpg

Silver and gold:

8-8-15-2.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

I love those enamel flowers. they look like Jack in the Pulpit flowers.

We just had our annual county wide sales event and I did well. Everything here except the 14K watch, 14K ring and the sterling Kupittaan Kultan Finland Pendant was under $5.00 and most $1.00 or less

Costume

costume.JPG

More costume

costume-001.JPG

More costume

costume-002.JPG

Some more costume

costume-003.JPG

Sterling

sterling.JPG

Gold, the pin with the stone at about 4:00 was out of an eBay lot, the watch pin and the clip in the gold fill photo were in the same lot.

Everything else in all the photos were local purchases.

gold.JPG

Gold Filled and my 2 favorite sterling pieces, a pools of light pendant and a Kupittaan Kulta pendant, I like the gold filled strawberry earrings.

gfsterling.JPG

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Wow Dream those Holly Yashi should do very well , Niobium seems to be popular !!

CAV, Are those Krementz blue forget me nots earrings I just saw a brooch like that a week or two ago when I was do research ??

Very nice finds everyone !!!

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Just brought this baby home today.  Sterling silver.

MyaKia1.jpg

Made by Kia it is there Soul line and I call her ....MyaKia!  Wahoooooooo!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Just 1 for me today

DSCN7838.JPG

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Impressive!!

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Now that`s a GEM! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

WOW what a huge jewelry box Sandy !!! Beautiful..........................

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Thanks everyone, and yes B4B, there are places I can hide jewels in there that Chuck would never find ... and the back seats fold down so I can do top to bottom stuffing!  LOL

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

CAV strikes again!  Great group of finds!  Sarah, that's such a pretty bracelet!  Sandy, that is one hot ride!  It may not be big enough to hold all your jewels, though Smiley Very Happy.  Beautiful car!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

101_0052.JPG

Not sure what the heck it is, but the initials are DF and it's in mint condition.  Probably had a badge of some kind on top.  It's all ittybitty seed beads.

101_0047.JPG

Bought the beads for the one on the left on a different site, and the watermelon and herkimer diamond pendant at a tag sale last year.  The beads are lower grade tourmaline too.  The beads on the right are tournaline chip beads married to an old single earring. 

101_0054.JPG

Two Schiaparelli clips, one with foiled dragon's breath stones, hand-painted porcelain screwbacks, and tortoise.  All from the same sale. I also picked up a TON of busted necklaces.  Repaired one tonight.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Finding stuff online more than local lately. Coro mustard seed set--earrings marked but bracelet is not.  Bracelet on bottom marked Kaffin but needs to be repaired. The last link is connected to a previous link all funky like, making it difficult to close. The blue necklace has tags attached with a retail price of $79, definately NOT vintage but it is pieces like this that sell for a decent price and help chip away at my overall costs!

003.JPG004.JPG

I think my favorite find this week would be the David Kuo Champleve brooch/pendant. Can't find one like it in my initial search, so when listing maybe I can use RARE!!! in the title--LOL 🙂  I really like the poodle pin with the faux pearl tail too. 

005.JPG

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.~Horace

Favorite quote ever! Lori
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Looks like American Dr. to me , Evely 101_0052.JPGThat is an American flag waving. Carolynheart

Message 15 of 24
latest reply