cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping - Any Way to Get Credit if Label Already Printed?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I believe you can cancel a label through paypal, but it takes a wwhile to get the money back

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, Cleio:  although I've been a Seller for quite awhile, I'm new to buying labels and shipping from eBay.

Turns out I had to check the weight when shipping, and my scale is off.  So I cannot use the label.

I like it better going to the Post Office anyway, where they can scan it as Shipped.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you click on Print Label again (or print another label or something like that ) it will tell you that you have already  printed one and direct you to the page to Void or Re-print..in your case you will have to void & print another.  

It does take a week or so for the funds to go back into your PP account (once they see the label actually did  not get used)

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Eureka!  I found it!  Was able to VOID that label.  Thanks Sarah and Cleio.

FYI, apparently the OK for refund has to be done through USPS, and it takes about 15 days, unless it's Media Mail or Parcel Post - which takes 21 days.

Then the funds miraculously show up in your PP account, according to the readout.

I'll let you know in 15 days IF IT DOESN"T HAPPEN like they said!!!

I STILL would rather drive to a Post Office and stand in line to PAY MORE, just in order to get that SCANNED In thingie, because I feel it's SAFER as a Seller.

It shouldn't be that way, but those are the hoops that eBay makes us jump through like trained seals!!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have had to void labels several times and have never had a problem getting the funds back from USPS..even when I was using their site prior to printing thru Ebay. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I have also had to void labels and never had a problem getting the money back in Paypal. You should be fine 🙂  

Although the learning curve for printing labels online can be tricky, the convenience is worth it in the long run. After you do it a few times, you will get the hang of it. Having an accurate scale is super important though.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply