cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rusty "tool" link?

Do we have a "rusty tool" link?  I remember seeing one once - can't remember what we call it.  I have 2 buyers - that have not paid yet both with 0 ratings.  I have not shipped items yet since they have not paid .  Ususally I don't have a problem.  New buyers on ebay I welcome just wondering if any others having this problem and do we have some kind of link for this kind of buyer on our board.  I know I can go on my own page and not accept bids from buyers that I don't want to deal with.  Just wondering......

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Rusty "tool" link?

Dins , 

Ive only been around the boards a little over a year , but I don't ever remember there being a rusty tool link . Just seems like anytime someone picks one up they start their own thread .

I usually don't have any problems with first time buyers , they usually are excited and happy . Just recently I have had 2 that are a little worrisome , not about paying , but about asking questions after the sale , and returning . I received one return this way , but I think the other is going to work itself out . Good luck to you ! Keep us posted . 

Mermaid 🌺

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Rusty "tool" link?

N- o paymnet yet  and with my account set up by Ebay recorded non=payment.  So both buyers have I think 3-4 days to pay.  So we will see.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Rusty "tool" link?

Bummer ! 

Do do you mean your account is set up to automatically file an unpaid item case ? You can do that after 2 days now . Then yes I believe you are correct , after that they have 4 days to pay . The waiting game . Sorry your stuff is tied up in limbo . 

Mermaid 🌺

Message 4 of 4
latest reply