cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Hollycraft Brooch

All six of the small stones on the pink one are missing, and I intend to replace them.  Three are missing on the greenish one.  bought these yesterday and to me they look like they were made in the same year or were the same line.  My question is, since the small stones on the greenish one are the same color as the larger round stones, shouldn't I assume the missing stones were pink? Both are Hollycraft.

2023_0421hollycraft0002.JPG2023_0421hollycraft0003.JPG

Larry

On the Chisholm Trail.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I`m incline to agree..that the missing stones were light pink. 

I just finished looking at a gazillion (😉)  pcs of Hollycraft..brooches, earrings, necklaces & bracelets...I didin`t see any where they introduced a 3rd color for center stones  (unless that color was elsewhere in the item..if that makes sense. Could be wrong..but that`s what I was seeing

I did find a bracelet (sold)   kinda similar

bracelet.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I found a similar Japaned Hollycraft Bouquet Brooch in Dark Pinks.

"Hollycraft Vintage Black Rhodium Plated Pink & Red Rhinestones Green Enamel Pin"

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks Sarah and OCN. I'm going with pink, it kinda makes sense and would look good. What Sarah said about not introducing a third color points to pink I think. When I pulled up Ocn's example ebay showed me another one and both pieces used the same color on the center stone as the larger round stones. Pink it is.

Larry

On the Chisholm Trail.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply