cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd bracelet - Cameo - Fobs?

One of today's finds - this bracelet extender piece is stamped sterling,t he items on the bracelet appear to be gold filled but I could be wrong.  The cameo is  a shell cameo set in a gold framed setting.  All thoughts are appreciated, are these watch fobs,  I know it was "created" by someone.  Thank you for looking.  The blue in the one setting looks like lapis.  P1420587.JPGP1420588.JPGP1420589.JPGP1420591.JPGP1420592.JPGP1420593.JPGP1420594.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Some of these certainly look like fobs and related findings from watch chains.  But the cameo and the lapis (probably, or sodalite possibly) look more like straight up pendants to me.  If I had my store still, I would take it apart, use the fobs, etc. to restore watch chains, and put vintage bails on the two pendants and sell them as such.  IMHO, it is a cool vintage piece as-is, but not really a collectable charm bracelet and would be more valuable in restored pieces.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you.  I know for sure that someone "created" this piece and it is not a traditional charm bracelet.  Thanks again, think I will list it as is for 20 and see what happens.  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply