cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: Need Help With Shipping Overseas

There is something I bought on Ebay (not jewelry) that I want to return. It is very small and weighs a gram or two.

I was wondering if it is worth shipping back (to Cyprus). I have no clue about international shipping rates and requirements.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

That depends on where you are, what you spent, and the regulations between your country and theirs.   Some things aren't worth the effort and cost more to return than they cost to buy in the first place.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Almost all of the small items of jewelry about 4 ounces or less that I ship overseas seem to cost about $13 --a bit less with the ebay discount if you ship through them.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Is there somewhere online I can go to to get the approximate shipping rate from my state & country, to Cyprus?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

If it is otherwise OK but you just dont like it, consider reselling it here.  I often resell the extras from lots and items that dont work out for me.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It's computer memory modules, and not current technology. I suppose I could try to sell it myself. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You can check the price at USPS.com

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I think I'll just list them on Ebay. I did look at the postage rates and it looks like I'll spend in postage what I spent for the items.  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply