cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed payments ?

This has possibly been asked before but I couldn't find it.

How long does it take for ebay to deposit money to bank account?  I got an email from them about 11 days ago saying payment was being sent to my account but it isn't in there yet.

Their email says 3/4 business days but it's long past that.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Managed payments ?

Hmmm..should have been there already..seems like I`ve seen this prob being discussed on another board..lemme go see if I can find it. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Sorry, I can`t seem to find what I was thinking of here..unless it was from an Ecommerce newsletter.  

I found this one ..but it discusses a whole lotta problems with MP.

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2020/11/1605981887.html

I honestly don`t know if it will help to call or not..I guess that`s probably the best thing to do in this case because you should have had your funds by now if it`s been that long.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Any transfers I have done are always there in just about 3 days. I would definitely call eBay. Twelve days later apparently something is wrong. 

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Thank you both.

I'll give ebay a call.  Since it is taking so long I am worried that I made a mistake in by bank account info.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Maybe you just didn't complete the transaction somehow. Let us know what you found out. Good luck

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Do I have to do something to allow the payment?  I see on one page that I'm supposed to use a checking account rather than savings.  I did use a savings account because that information wasn't available when I switched (unwillingly) to managed payments.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Yepper..I`m pretty sure it has to be a checking account..best to go ahead & call to make sure.  It`s aggravating as all get out..I know. 

Who`d ever thunk when all this started..it would come to this nonsense!

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

I'll call tomorrow morning after I've had a couple cups of coffee.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

A common factor is that your name and acct number have to sync exactly with how it's registered with your bank. It's all electronic of course, so it has to read right. Make sure your info (case, caps, spaces) is all correct in your MP info.

Most funds take a day or two to process in ebay (really, adyen) then another day to actually register in your bank or CU account after "payout". It's like a check being cleared.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Well, by golly, the money is there! I must have used my chequing account after all because that's where it is.

Whew! That will save a phone call to ebay.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

I'm too relieved to feel stupid about it all😁

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

I didn't use my middle initial when attaching my accounts on one of my ids, you wouldn't believe what I had to do to get that straightened out.

My transfers usually show up in about 3 days after I receive the message in My Messages that payments have been sent.

I opened a new checking account just for Managed Payments.  I'm really glad I did.  It helps me keep track of what payments I have received and it's an easy online transfer from that account to my regular checking account.  So much for making things easier eBay.  Can't tell you how many "new" steps I have had to take to get paid and keep track of everything.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

So happy it all worked out. In these times no one needs any added stress.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Managed payments ?

Thanks for letting us know...still it should not have taken that long..that`s ridiculous!

Message 15 of 16
latest reply