cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In search of a single stone

I've had this Trifari brooch for years. The last time I pulled it out I was dismayed to find that one of the pink flowers is missing. I'd like to believe that I could find it but I've moved several times since this photo was taken.

Trif-PinkFlowers-Pin.jpg

If anyone has a single pink flower stone like these I'd be glad for you to list it so I can buy it from you.

Thanks so much!

A.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Will keep an eye out when in the local GW

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks. It's probably going to be a needle in the haystack.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I am sorry I don't have that particular stone but it looks to me like there are 2 missing and not just one, 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Morning, Mimi.

I  think  thirry`s pic is her 'before the loss' pic.   The design she has does only have the 8 flower petals.

Here `s  one of several I found online..all with the 8 flowers.

trif pink.jpg  

They did make another design, however, like a bouquet with more flowers..but I`ve only found it in blue so far..like this one. 

blue.jpg

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Your best bet might be to periodically check Ebay for similar -- who knows maybe someone is listing a damaged one. 

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

O My Dear Goodness! Trying to deal with my laptop without a functional mouse (after using one constantly for a couple of years) is a very unpleasant adventure. I just had to flat out delete something because of a bad touch-pad move. Ay carumba!!! (hoping that's still a usable expression of dismay and not a mortal insult)

Anyway, thank you, my friends, for your thoughts. I have a few searches I've saved in the last six months or so, but none have been successful so far. That's why I decided to ask here in case someone either had one or ran across one at some point down the road. I check "lots" frequently but no luck with that to date -- lots of eye strain involved with that, unfortunately.

Instead of a needle in a haystack I think this is more a case of a tiny pink glass flower in the stubble of 50 years of random haystacks.

If the odds of finding this replacement stone are akin to winning the lottery, think of this as me buying a series of "lottery tickets" by asking friends and acquaintances if they've seen one.

Thanks, y'all  ❤️

A.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

LOL  As they say used to say about Publisher`s Clearing House.. "ya can`t win if ya don`t enter"..so with many eyes on the look out..anything is possible!!   😉

Message 8 of 8
latest reply