cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

large.jpg

Thought I would start the chat hope no one minds 🙂

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 1 of 174
latest reply
173 REPLIES 173

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Kay, those cream cheese coconut pineapple balls sound yummy.

I have just finished researching 3 pieces of Sarah Coventry jewelry I got yesterday.  As I searched, I realized how much I have learned over the past few years from coming to the chat and reading.  When I started, I knew absolutely nothing about jewelry...terms, stones, designers, styles, etc.  There were so many helpful people for newbies to question and learn from.  A lot of the people who were very helpful don't seem to come here any more and I miss that.  But, I am thankful for all who are still here.

I went to an estate sale with DH for the first time in a long time yesterday.  DH was the only one there looking at jewelry when they first opened and he got some very nice pieces.  He was so impressed he came home and got me.  Got around 11 pieces for $20 so I am enjoying researching and deciding what they might bring on eBay.    

Everyone have a great day.  

Carol

Message 166 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Good Morning everyone ,

Jeweled Feline ,

I'm going to have to write the recipe down for those Pineapple cream cheese snowball cookies . That seems like a good one to make for a party . if I wasn't trying to lose weight I'd whip up a batch . Just reading the ingredients is making my mouth water . Hey pineapple , coconut , pecans ( or almonds ) are good for me , right ? 

Well I took more of a leadership role with Calvin instead of being his friend and chew toy . I put some Neosporin on my wounds and all is well . I researched into his mixed bread a little . Some people call them Siberian Retrievers . I can see his cream markings trying to pop out of that white fuzzy coat . I can't wait to see what he grows into , but for now we enjoy him being a puppy ! Took him for a walk around the neighborhood last night and he made many friends . He was the Prince of the neighborhood ! Here is another picture of cute Calvin . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 167 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Calvin is so handsome!  heart

Message 168 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Peach , 

Did you get a message from Calico ? We need you on another thread . The one started by her on the NA Cuff .

Mermaid 🐳

Message 169 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Calvin is so adorable...but he looks like a handful!!! (i should know, I've still got a lab puppy...12 years later, lmao, Kirby's just a big puppy!)

The coconut balls look good, if you like coconut and I don't! The only thing I eat with coconut, is the girl scout cookies :). You just roll them in the coconut right, you don't mix it in? if so then I could maybe roll them in crushed grham crackers, or something like that!

We're 7 days from vacation (i'm so excited). Hubby's cousin and wife are coming down with us on Saturday and staying till Monday. That not really long enough for them to get a lot of enjoyment out of it, but it's long enough for us to get them hooked on it 🙂 LMAO. After that hubby's talked to a friend to see if him & his wife want to come down on wednesday and still till we leave on Saturday. But no for sure on that.

I'm alreayd packing because I know if I don't, i'll forget everything! LMAO

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 170 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Fredi,I see no reason why you can't just roll them in graham cracker crumbs, and when making them for a larger group, will probably do some each way.  Coconut doesn't get mixed in with the other stuff.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 171 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Calvin is one handsome dude!  And just looking into those eyes you can see the mischief.  LOL

Fredi, waiting for that day you take off for vacation really is hard.  If you are like me you will take at least a half dozen outfits you will never wear, but just have to have along ... just in case.  Keep counting down.

Peach, I think I need to go to an estate sale.  Haven't been to one in quite awhile.  They don't do auctions around here much, which I really enjoy.

Hope everyone has a great week-end.  I think we are going to Killeen tomorrow for the day and play with the grandkids and use the pool.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 172 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

I might try making those snowballs next week on vacation. Then again, maybe not, lol.

In four short days i'll be out of here for a week. It'll be here before I know it! 🙂

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 173 of 174
latest reply

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY CHAT

Sandy , Mischievous is definitely correct . You got that one right . He is rambunctious too . I miss him like crazy . I told his Dad we would puppy sit whenever he needed . 

Frogi , I'm excited for you ! A vacation sounds great right about now . 

I was was supposed to go on a boat ride to a barrier island to hunt for shells and a tour of the old rice plantations today . One problem , tropical storm Erika !!! Thankfully she changed her path ( sorry if you are now in it ) , and the chance of rain tomorrow is 20 % with scattered showers compared to today's insane 100 % . 

Im going tomorrow with a great friend for an extended birthday celebration . My birthday just keeps on going and going and going . LOL !  I just went to the grocery and got us some snacks and water since it's a 4 1/2 hour ride . Girls gotta eat ! I'm pretty sure Tami will bring some good grape juice (wine ) ! 

I leave you with a shot of my white Hibiscus named Luna which decided to bloom in this rain . 

Mermaid 🐳 

Message 174 of 174
latest reply