cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Harvey

well wishes and prayers for anyone now or expected to later be in the path of Harvey.  Sandy and Karla (Grape nut girl) and any other Texans please stay safe and report back when you can.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hurricane Harvey

Their FB posts indicate both are OK, but not sure who else is in area because that's some nasty kookinf stuff

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hurricane Harvey

Good to hear they're OK, Kay.  Thanks for passing that on.  Hopes and prayers that everyone else in the path of this hurricane will be OK.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hurricane Harvey

I am here, I am here! 

We got lots of rain here in Killeen very little wind.  Suppose to get more rain , but no flooding.  Actually the old neighborhood in Austin got lots of high winds and lots of rain.   The gal across the street from our old house had a neighbor's tree come down on her above ground pool.  She says quite a bit of damage in that area.  So guess we got out there just in time. 

My daughter-in-laws family live in Katy, right outside of Houston.  Thank goodness she brought her boys and came to Killeen before the storm hit.  Looks like she maybe here for the rest of the week.  Her husband works in the medical field so he stayed back.  So far they haven't been hit by the flooding.  Her mother lived right outside of Rockport.  She went to San Antonio before the storm hit.  Don't think there is much left of her place.  It is really sad. 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hurricane Harvey

Hope everyone is doing well You are in our prayers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 5 of 5
latest reply