cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Is this old or made to look old?

aB4puh4NRRGCPpHjjRTATQ.jpg6TRC01UwQKOLePvGVTVhpg.jpgAvAov1pXQiSwb5uR9itu5g.jpg+efVQkI7SCeXyCPlf62sFw.jpggoAJoYu3QmKG0rYZL+IFdQ.jpgOqrg8yJiQt+NgjIrocrHAQ.jpgoWhhQ+tuSVicdB1fSxa73Q.jpg

I know it's missing a bunch of stones but I found it too pretty to leave behind and the price was right. It looks early 20th century to me but I am scared that it is a remake and I just don't realize it.  Anyone know where I can get stones to replace?  I cannot find any marks on this.  It kinda looks like silver but I am thinking it might be plate.  The green stones feel like glass.  Art deco style??   Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you, guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@gauntlettgems wrote:
Hi, I finally got to check the green stones on the Presidium and they did not budge 😞 Still pretty! thank you all for the help

Well no.  Presidium works best on carbon gemstones (amethyst, emerald, etc) not on silica gemstones (onyx, opal, JADE, turquoise) or calcium (pearls, cameos, coral).  So they could still be JADE rather than glass.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Oh. It does have a spot for jade but it didn’t move the needle at all. Now I’m wondering. Hmm. @rixstuff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 17 of 17
latest reply