cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying maker

Pretty cz bypass ring  🙂 The tag is attached. I haven’t tested the metal though it looks to me the gold is plated. Ring itself bears no markings. But that tag has an interesting makers mark. What do you think? 2 are attached:

4EF363E3-D9DA-4009-83B2-E1F264F92B60.jpeg

Next

7F9E3D9D-283E-4575-B00C-368C4DE9981D.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Help identifying maker

Hmmm..looking at the tag itself..TW1194...I`m assuming those initials are a fancy TW.

Since the ring itself is not marked..leads me to think the TW could just the 'company' of manufacture initials.

Have you checked here... am  in between canning so no time for me right now  lol 

https://trademarks.justia.com/search?q=TW

Pretty ring..btw!

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Help identifying maker

There's a designer on HSN named Charles Winston.  He makes mostly sterling and CZ jewelry.  Don't know if it's him, but I'll look around for his logo.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Help identifying maker

If your ring is not stamped for any kind of metal fineness, then it wouldn't be Charles Winston, although he signs his name on jewelry pouches with a similar flourish.   Plus, his pieces are usually stamped for fineness along with his company initials, CWE, right on the item.

Maybe follow Sarah's advice and look up by trademark?

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Help identifying maker

Thank you so much for your information and leads. Unfortunately I haven’t found anything yet it goes into a small box on my desk. I’ll keep it for awhile.

Thank you again, Danielle 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Help identifying maker

If it was mine I`d be keepin it longer than awhile  lol   is very pretty! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 6
latest reply