cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads Up on Upcoming Postal Rate Changes

In case you missed it, postal rates will go up on May 31st.  First class will remain the same, but additional ounces will go up by 1 cent. So instead of 1.93 for a first class package, it will now be 1.95.

The other change is that postal rates to Canada are going up significantly.  Something like $3.00 or more a pop.  You might want to take a look and be prepared if you sell a lot to Canada so you can adjust your shipping fees.

Sherry

I set out to change the world. Then I saw something shiny
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is one of those times I'm grateful for the shipping calculator. It saves a lot of grief.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not sure how the .com calculator works but the .ca ebay Site does not update /change the rate on the day it changes but stays at the cost it was on the day it was listed.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

My brain was fuzzy when I posted this and I left a piece of info out.  They are going to zone pricing for shipments in Canada.  So my shipment from NJ to Quebec will be considerably cheaper then my shipment from NJ to Vancouver. 

Yes, the shipping calculator can be a great time saver.  I generally charge either a flat rate or free shipping, so I'll have to do some calculating. 

Sherry

I set out to change the world. Then I saw something shiny
Message 4 of 4
latest reply