cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a body !

Responding to posts and seeing "Enter a body" which is striking me funny this evening Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Enter a body !

eh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

huh.jpg

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

LOl   Nother whacky Ebay glitch it sounds like.  

Hope ya did NOT enter a body!   Smiley Very Happy Ya might have some splainin to do to someone

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

When I  type a new message or hit reply, the subject line will say "Enter a subject" and the main or body part says "Enter a body"-both in grey text. Hadn't seen that before so must be new?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Just some kind glitch I`m sure, CS..kinda like many of us getting the Pink invalid HTML thing when all we`re doing is replying or just plain composing

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Clear ,

It's for Halloween . Hahaha ! 

Mermaid 🎃

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Well, I did get a vintage Ouija board at a rummage sale yesterday... They fascinate and terrify me at the same time! My husband had one about 25 years ago and I made it get rid of it. This one is from the 60's with a super cool box. I DON'T plan on doing anything with it though!

o.jpg

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

But does it plan on doing something with you ? 

Did you get it to sell ? 

Mermaid 🎃

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Possibly-prices are all over the place and the planchette is missing the clear window.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Mmmhhmm makes a good Halloween decoration . 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Yikes!! Played that in a neighbor's house when I was young They sent me to the bathroom and my mind's eye made me see bloody Mary I ran out of there so fast and never played with those kids ever again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

Bloody Mary scared the you know what outta me too as a kid. I used to have a dresser with a HUGE mirror next to my bed which helped a lot!

A family friend had a scary story about a board she got for a birthday present that was supposedly heard talking on a cassette tape (her mom taped the party)-I wouldn't know as I plugged my ears while they played it.  There was a day of predictions coming true, an accident avoided and the story ended with it screaming as it was being burned!

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Enter a body !

I'm getting that 'enter a body' thing too! LMAO

Maybe it's a spooky thing for halloween?

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 15 of 16
latest reply