cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Either LATE Eye Candy Wednesday OR EARLY Week-End Bling

1965 - 60 1/2 inch Miriam Haskell rope necklace and earring set1965 - 60 1/2 inch Miriam Haskell rope necklace and earring setSterling Marcasite  PinSterling Marcasite PinNolan Miller Pink RoseNolan Miller Pink RoseEither way ... show us what you found, have, or sold ... just nothing currently listed!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

From one yard sale, chased sterling cuff bracelet, Crown Trifari Whirlwind bracelet and earrings - unfortunately a few beads missing from bracelet, pair sparkly bug hair clips.

DSC01538.JPG

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Love the Trifari!  Don't think I have ever seen that one before.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Apparently it's a "book piece" and is from 1957, also came in aqua and coral.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I thought of posting a Wednesday thread on Tuesday and then on Thursday...oops.

In honor of our Canadian friendsIn honor of our Canadian friendsMystery plateMystery plateBought on another site - conch shellBought on another site - conch shell

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

As mentioned last weekend, here are some of the Glass Show goodies. The first couple are ones I won in the silent auction. Most of them were $5 or so, with the highest at $15 (blue oval bowl). I'm a sucker for glass things with feet.

Oval bowl -- about 4 inches longOval bowl -- about 4 inches longAn interesting color for a sugar bowlAn interesting color for a sugar bowlTwo little salt or nut bowls (very small)Two little salt or nut bowls (very small)

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

A couple more of my pieces.

Fenton hobnail vase -- about 3 inches tallFenton hobnail vase -- about 3 inches tallLove the color -- it has the same pattern as the green sugar and blue bowlLove the color -- it has the same pattern as the green sugar and blue bowl

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Some eye candy I enjoyed looking at --

Eye Candy 1 --2000px.jpgEye Candy 2 -- Amber ball pitcher set -- 2 - 7-6-18  --2000px.jpgEye Candy 3 -- NDGA Fishes -- 3 - 7-7-18  --2000px.jpg

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

More eye candy:

Interesting piece -- about 2 feet tallInteresting piece -- about 2 feet tallTiffin pinwheel bowlTiffin pinwheel bowlLight's odd in the photo. The compote looked just like watermelon tourmalineLight's odd in the photo. The compote looked just like watermelon tourmaline

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

More---

Mesmerized by the spiky plateMesmerized by the spiky plateI want this set!I want this set!One dealer's swan collection -- 3 different sizesOne dealer's swan collection -- 3 different sizes

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Lasst three---

Lovely things -- parked safely on the top shelfLovely things -- parked safely on the top shelfBowl is about 12 inches high. Scrumptions raspberry color. The $400 price tag put it out of my reach. Nice to look at the photo.Bowl is about 12 inches high. Scrumptions raspberry color. The $400 price tag put it out of my reach. Nice to look at the photo.Silent auction vase which went for a fair price. Love the ruffles.Silent auction vase which went for a fair price. Love the ruffles.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

Thirry, I thought of you and your glass this week-end.  Then I came across these....

103_0867.JPG

Signed Lalique on the bottom.  And yes, that is what I paid for these book-ends!  Skipped all the way to my car!  

I love your glass!  Thanks for sharing.

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Wow thirry, looks like you stumbled into glass heaven!  So many beautiful pieces.  Thanks for the tour!  Sandy, I'm dyin' over here!  Those Lalique birds are exquisite!  I'd still be skipping!  Glass around here is plentiful and inexpensive.  It's just that I don't like to ship it.  These are some of my yardsale glass finds.  Prices were in the $2 to $5 range.  

79162.JPG

79163.JPG

fentonbaskets3.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

Believe me, I'm still doing the happy dance.  

I know exactly what you mean about shipping the glass.  These sparrows are in perfect condition.  It would break my heart to have one damaged in shipping, so guess I'll just have to hold on to them for a while!   😉

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Yep, I think that's what you should do Smiley Very Happy!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 15 of 22
latest reply